- An 18 holes championship golf Course with 5 different tee options on all holes.
9 holes par 3 golf course
- A 9 hole par 3 course ranging in distance from 60 meters to 165 metres is available for all level of golfers
- A double-sided driving range utilising top quality range balls is available from 07.00 to 17.00.
- A large putting green situated between the 18th green and the clubhouse is available for golfers during daylight hours.
- A separate chipping, pitching and bunker practice facility is located adjacent to the 9th green.
- A fully stocked Pro-Shop with both local and international brands is open between 06.30 and 18.30 seven days a week.
Bar and Restaurant
- The bar is open for drinks service between 07 00 and 19 00, and kitchen operating hours are 10.00am to 18h00. A menu consisting of light meals is available throughout the day.
- Equipment hire for golfing purposes include golf carts, trolleys and International branded golf clubs catering for men, women and juniors.
- There are a limited amount of caddies available. Should clients wish to utilise this service, please ensure that you book a caddy in advance when securing your tee-time.
- A fully functional locker room is available during clubhouse operating hours for both gentlemen and ladies.
- Both Heritage Le Telfair and Heritage Awali offer a shuttle service to and from the respective hotels
- Both group and individual tuition are offered by a PGA Golf Professional. Lessons can take the form of video analysis, private tuition or playing lessons. Bookings for the above tuition are essential by contacting the Golf du Chateau Pro Shop or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org